Thursday, July 10, 2014

13 lovely fungi -mushrooms

I went on a camping trip to North Fla park 23 years ago and when I awoke  I saw thousands of partially glowing pink mushrooms.No I had not smoked anything the  night before . Had fairies put them there I've always  been fascinated to awake and see fairy rings in fields etc. so here ate 13 unique shrooms

Bird in nest Fungi











 fairy ring, also known as fairy circle, elf circle, elf ring or pixie ring, is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Real life is so much stranger than fiction. What a trip. I have seen fairy circles here but they are dark grass in a ring with no mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often have fairie rings in my yard. My neighbors don't like it, but I tend to let it ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have any of you see the dead man's finger shroom pretty scarey

    ReplyDelete
  4. checking comments something amiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I esp like the red/whites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like mushrooms, too. They are wonderfully unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...