Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday 13 bye bye sugar

I have tried hard for a week to shed sugar, salt and dairy . I was feeling sluggish and carrying way too much around my waist . I have looked up my own low  sodium sugar non dairy products. I went out and bought all new cooking ingredients , maple syrup, cocoa powder,  etc i learned that sugar is likened to cocaine in addictive properties. Oddly salt and  dairy have been hardest for me . I was soooooooooooo out of control eating entire pints of chocolate  peanut butter ice cream. I have replaced  dairy which I miss a lot with almond and coconut milk but leave after tastes so we'll see. I've drunk milk my entire life  and feel stronger on it ..At the conclusions of  my 13 reasons to shed sugar I leave you with a special recipe ..


1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.

^^^(I already have immune cancer)

2. Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.



3. Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty 


concentrating, and crankiness in children.


4. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.



5. Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against 


bacterial infection (Infectious diseases).


6. Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function

,
 the more sugar you eat, the more elasticity and function you 

loose.




7. Sugar reduces high density lipoproteins.





8. Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.





10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.



11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.



12. Sugar interferes with


 absorption of calcium and 

magnesium.


13. Sugar can weaken

 eyesight. 

Sadly there are 121 other reasons **




I made this fresh peach ice 

cream this

 week  with 3 and 1/2 cups of  fresh  peaches, 1/2 cup of 

non fat yogurt and a little lemon juice   never missed sugar !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know you're right. Spoilsport. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a cheese belly. Too much of anything can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about cutting back on sugar. You've convinced me to go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of reasons. I should cut back on sugar, too. I crave it terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the peach ice cream looks so yummy. I want to try one. Thanks.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/07/fireworks-thirteen-facts-i-bet-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...