Saturday, August 16, 2014

camera Critters many things

 My friends beloved dog  died a horrible unexpected death some years back and I never expected her to get another but she is loving dixie the burrower more than ever !!Dixie !! in Atlanta
 I've shown you Ashlyn on a horse and with a jack russel and now a cow at under 2 years of age???
This picture is a bit bittersweet. the owner of the fist dog died 2 months ago quite unexpectedly  , the dog on the back of the lounge belongs to my friend who said she would never own a dog  what love they bring !!Molly and Max

6 comments:

  1. Cute puppydogs! I love the shot of the little one on the cow! Wonderful photos. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely experience for Ashlyn to hug a cow like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The child is being introduced to animals in such a personal way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pups and what a great way to instill a love of animals in Ashlyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...