Saturday, August 2, 2014

Camera Critters miscellaneous

All summer I've shown you Ashley under 2 , learning to ride , her parents and grandparents are horse people .
************************************************************************
Our fried Ryan became a dog for a day this week







Kitten Kyo snatched out of a dog's mouth when she was tiny is now growing and living with a new friend











This  is the brother to my puppy now 3 months old and will be used as the other one shown as a therapy dog 

2 comments:

  1. How sweet a post.. You asked about coral tree bushes in my monarch post. I live in NY and don't have any of those kinds of bushes. ....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sweet photos Sandy. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...