Thursday, October 23, 2014

13 Facts about America - source baba mail but figures change often - something to think about

Apple has more money than the US Treasury 



25 per cent of Americans believe in reincarnation




20 per cent of Americans do not believe we ever landed on the moon 
1 in every 8 Americans has worked in Mc Donalds  hmmn how did I escape ??

The most American presidents have been born in Va.



It is illegal for teenagers   to buy cigarettes but not to smoke


them in most places/

 If you have $10.00 ,you are richer than 34 per cent of the world
1 in every 3 people is obese in America (I'm on the cusp)



3 cows to 1 person in Montana



 The government archives each and every tweet in America
 The 6 th leading cause of death in America is medical error


There is no official language in America though most speak English 
***40 per cent of babies born in America are born to unwed women 



The first slave owner in America was a black man as was the first in West Africa.

5 comments:

  1. That first fact does not surprise me. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can well believe the cows in Montana. I'll bet there are ten to one in deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating stuff. I read that 3/4 of the world believes in reincarnation. I have one brother who worked at a McDonalds as a teen, so that is one in nine in my family sampling. I think it's screwed up that the government is saving tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia - Mother of Presidents, we call her here. Most people forget that, though. I never worked at McDonalds, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Interesting stuff. You've got me thinking. :)

    http://tinyurl.com/kroc6v2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...