Thursday, January 15, 2015

Making Life Easier and Better

Over the holiday I had a serious health scare and  lost 2 people I adored. I am at an age where I want life to be more satisfying and fun, and easy -- 13 tips
1. Drink a lot of water

2. Eat your breakfast like kings, lunch like princes, and dinner like beggars

3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat fewer foods made in factories

4. Live your life according to the TEE princpile: Truth, Empathy and Energy. Working  on energy part!!

5. Make time for contemplation and/or prayer

6. Involve more game playing in your life

7. Read more books than you read last year



8. Invest at least 7 hours of sleep every sleep

9. Take 10-30 minutes to walk somewhere each day. Smile while you walk.


Character



10 Don't compare your lives to those of others. You have no idea what their journey actually looks like.

11. Don't waste time on negative thoughts or things you cannot change. Instead, divert your energy to a positive moment in the present.



12. You don't have to win EVERY argument. Agree to disagree. 


13 Make peace with your past, or it will destroy you at present.*****


1 comment:

  1. Good tips, and sometimes I skip while I walk! Going to contemplate ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...